Opening of registrations: January 2017
Registration deadline: March 2017
You will find below all information regarding the registration process:
The registration process takes place in 2 phases:
- You register your preliminary request and upload your film directly on our website.
- Your registration is then confirmed only once your film has been viewed.
6 CONDITIONS to register your film with the Short Film Corner:
- Your film must have been produced after June 1st 2016
- Your film length must not exceed 35 min
- Your film must not have been broadcasted on Internet
- One film per director
- The film must not have been registered in the last past edition of the Short Film Corner
- Films must be in original version with English subtitles or in English.
Registration at the Short Film Corner is reserved to short films with cinema artistic values. After viewing your film, we reserve the right to refuse a registration without having to justify our decision. For your information, the process to accept the films will start in february till mid-april.
The registration fee for a short film is 85 €uros (VAT included).
If you are a producer, a distributor, an organization and you want to register several films, please contact us: email@example.com
Registration of your film with the Short Film Corner is different from a submission to the Festival de Cannes Official Short Film Competition.
How to register: compulsory step by step procedure:
- Validate all the different steps of your online registration
- Confirm your online payment
- Upload your film
- Check your film and send your feedback
- Your registration is accepted or not only once your film has been viewed
- 33 (0)1 53 59 61 00
By registering with the Short Film Corner:
- Your film to the Digital Film Library
- Your film available on private viewing
- An access to conferences, workshops, meetings
- Your film is referenced in the Catalogue du Court
- An access to cinando.com
- 2 accreditations with the Festival de Cannes (during the Short Film Corner dates)
- In option, possibility to organize a screening in one of the Marché du Film screening room.