Opening of registrations: february 2013
Registration deadline: APRIL 8, 2013
You will find below all information regarding the registration process:
The registration process takes place in 2 phases:
- You register your preliminary request and upload your film directly on www.shortfilmcorner.com.
- Your registration is then confirmed only once your film has been viewed.
5 CONDITIONS to register your film with the Short Film Corner:
- Your film must have been produced after 01/01/12
- Your film length must not exceed 35 min
- One film per director
- The film must not have been registered in the last past edition of the Short Film Corner
- Films must be in French or English, ot with English or French subtitles
Registration at the Short Film Corner is reserved to short films with cinema artistic values. After viewing your film, we reserve the right to refuse registration (for further information, go to www.shortfilmcorner.com).
If you are a producer, a distributor, an organization and you want to register several films:
First film registration: 95 € (VAT included)
Additional film registration: 3,50 € per minute (VAT included)
Please note that the registration of your film with the Short Film Corner is different from a submission to the Festival de Cannes Official Short Film Competition (please refer to www.festival-cannes.com).
How to register: compulsory step by step procedure:
- Validate all the different steps of your online registration
- Confirm your online payment
- Upload your film
- Check your film and send your feedback
- Please note that the badge request is made online, at the end of your registration procedure
- Your registration is then confirmed only once your film has been viewed
- 33 (0)1 53 59 61 00
By registering with the Short Film Corner:
- Your film to the Digital Film Library
- Your film available on private viewing
- An access to conferences, workshops, meetings
- Your film is referenced in the Catalogue du Court
- An access to cinando.com
- 3 mini screening rooms available
- 2 accreditations with the Festival de Cannes
Promotion & marketing
Promotion & Marketing options available at the Short Film Corner. Those services are reserved in priority to Institutions.