2wayTV / Play Festival Films
Looking for: All genres.
We are looking for good content from top worldwide film festivals.
Maximum running time: No limit.
Annual acquisitions volume: 2013 target is to acquire 100+ titles.
Origin: National (50) & International (50)
Terms of the contract:
- Non-exclusive and digital rights only.
- Revenue share - 50% of all revenues paid to the filmmaker.
- Territory: Worlwide.
- Platform: Mobile.
- Term: Flexible. Preferably 2 years.
Media covered: Worldwide digital distribution on mobile.
- Digital only.
- Mobile platforms such as iPad, iPhone.
Rate per minute: N/A
Short films acquired recently:
- "Hunting", by Duilio Zaffaroni (Italy / 2011 / Fiction / 15' - Short Film Corner 2012)
- "Rebound", by Tal Somech & Tal Almog (Israël / 2012 / Fiction / 35' - Short Film Corner 2012)
- "The White Heron", by Mona Zhe (USA / 2012 / Fiction / 15' - Short Film Corner 2012)
- "Overfished', by Brian Cavallaro (USA / 2012 / Fiction / 13' - Short Film Corner 2012)
Small tip to short filmmakers:
"Digital distribution is a powerful platform to reach your audience. Pay attention to the digital rights and sign only "non-exclusive" deals for the digital platforms as you want to make monies and reach your audience on every digital platform. You have to go where your audience is and in today's world media is consumed on various platforms."