A meeting place for professionals from all over the world
Organized by the Festival de Cannes, the Short Film Corner is the essential rendez-vous for filmmakers.
Since 2004, short film producers and directors have chosen the Short Film Corner as the place to present their films, make meetings reality and take decisive steps for their future careers.
- Concrete actions
- Ambitious perspectives
- Promising results
- An international program
- With your registration
- Promotion & Marketing
The Short Film Corner hands you an annual tailor-made program of industry meets, workshops and conferences that deal with strategic issues. You will benefit from all the advantages of being a Festival de Cannes accredited attendee, from being able to access the Marché du Film exhibitors or those in the Village International. You will also be able to network with all the biggest industry players: institutions, financiers and the most important international reps in the film business.
Your film will benefit from a prime viewing position within the Short Film Corner, and you will be able to take advantage by meeting professionals. Our daily meeting, facilitated by prestigious speakers, workshops and themed conferences will ensure you to get a greater knowledge and improved professional potential. Each day you will get the opportunity to participate to a wide range of events not to be missed as workshops, round tables, happy hours, etc.
Photo credit: Chef de Meute, Chloé Robichaud
Your participation the Short Film Corner will increase the chances of seeing your film selected by international festivals, as well as revealing your talent to potential partners and diffusers.
When you take part in the Short Film Corner, you get to benefit from a tool that is specifically designed to build bridges between the worlds of short and feature films.
The Short Film Corner proposes films from all over the world, most previously unseen, as well as the films included in the Official Competition, the Cinéfondation, the Director's Fortnight and Critic's Week.
Praça Walt Disney, Sergio Oliveira, Renata Pinheiro
- Your film will be accessible to all Festival-goers via the Digital Film Library
- Your film will be referenced on cannescourtmetrage.com and in the Catalogue du court
- Your film can be viewed by selected professionals at an online private screening after the event.
- Priority access to our entire programme (workshops, conferences, get-togethers…).
- 3 mini screening rooms at your disposal.
- View-only access to www.cinando.com (the leading database for the film industry).
- Two accreditations for the Festival de Cannes, intended in first priority for the director and producer of the film.
Please find below all the different ways to promote your films within the Short Film Corner.
Photo credit: Sirocco, Hisham Bizri