From May 20th to 25th the Festival de Cannes is bringing together short film professionals for a week of 'Rendez-vous Industry'.
Worldwide repertoire of cinematographic talent, the Short Film Corner is developing a Catalogue of 1000 diverse, creative and promising films for programmers, distributors and buyers attending to the festival.
The Short Film Corner, true Forum dedicated to short filmmakers, takes place at the heart of the Film Market. During one week, we offer participants to take part in a program of Professional Meetings, Workshops, Masterclasses and Panels - broaching different topics as distribution, festival strategy and coproduction.
The Short Film Corner aims to promote emerging talents and bring together both creation and the industry. Neither a selection nor a competition, the Short Film Corner - as a Film Market - is designed to boost networking between professionals.
- Privileged access to the Short Film Corner Events: Rendez-vous Industry, Panels, Workshops...
- Your film available in Cannes Court Métrage private VideoLibrary during the Festival de Cannes period in order to promote it to the programmers, distributors and buyers. This year, a new version of the VL: in collaboration with Cinando - the VL will be accessible online. No more screening booths but the possibility to watch short films at anytime & everywhere via a private access.
- Your film can be viewed by chosen professionals on an online private platform during five months after the event.
- Possibility to organise a screening in one of the Marche du Film screening room (fee and upon availability). Please note that this screening is not a World Premiere at the Festival de Cannes but a showcase Market screening.
- Two accreditations for the Festival de Cannes, available at the same dates as the Short Film Corner (from May 20th to May 25th), intended in first priority for the director and the producer of the film.
- A consultative access to www.cinando.com, the leading database of the film industry.