A MEETING PLACE FOR PROFESSIONALS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD
Organized by the Festival de Cannes, the Short Film Corner is the essential rendez-vous for filmmakers. Since 2004, short film producers and directors have chosen the Short Film Corner as the place to present their films, make meetings reality and take decisive steps for their future careers.
The Short Film Corner proposes films from all over the world, most previously unseen, as well as the short films selected in the Official Competition, the Cinéfondation, the Director's Fortnight and the Critic's Week.
Your film will benefit from a prime viewing position within the Short Film Corner, and you will be able to take advantage by meeting professionals. Our daily meeting, facilitated by prestigious speakers, workshops and themed conferences will ensure you to get a greater knowledge and improved professional potential. Each day you will get the opportunity to participate to a wide range of events not to be missed as workshops, round tables, happy hours, etc.
Your participation the Short Film Corner will increase the chances of seeing your film selected by international festivals, as well as revealing your talent to potential partners and diffusers.
When you take part in the Short Film Corner, you get to benefit from a tool that is specifically designed to build bridges between the worlds of short and feature films.
With your Short Film Corner Registration:
- Your film will be accessible to all Festival-goers via the Digital Film Library
- Your film will be referenced on cannescourtmetrage.com and in the Catalogue du court
- Your film can be viewed by selected professionals at an online private screening after the event.
- Access to our entire programme (workshops, conferences, get-togethers…).
- View-only access to www.cinando.com (the leading database for the film industry).
- Two accreditations for the Festival de Cannes, available at the same dates as the Short Film Corner, intended in first priority for the director and producer of the film.
- Possibility to organize a screening in one of the Marche du Film screening room (upon availability).