CANNES COURT MÉTRAGE
The Festival de Cannes is gathering short film professionals for a week of 'Rendez-vous Industry'.
Worldwide repertoire of cinematographic talent, the Short Film Corner is developing a Market Catalogue of diverse, creative and promising films for programmers, distributors and buyers attending to the festival.
The Short Film Corner | Rendez-vous Industry, Forum dedicated to short filmmakers, takes place at the heart of the Film Market. During one week, we offer participants to take part in a program of Professional Meetings, Workshops, Masterclasses and Panels - broaching different topics as distribution, festival strategy and coproduction.
The SFC | Rendez-vous Industy aims to promote emerging talents and bring together both creation and the industry. Neither a selection nor a competition, the Short Film Corner - as a Film Market - is designed to boost networking between professionals.
Cannes Court Métrage Catalogue includes both the Cannes Selections (Official Competition, Cinéfondation, Critic's Week, Director's Fortnight) and the Short Film Corner market catalogue.
The Short Film Corner | Rendez-vous Industry events will happen from Monday 12 to Friday 16 of July 2021.
- Privileged access to the Short Film Corner Events: Rendez-vous Industry, Panels, Workshops...
- Your film available in Cannes Court Métrage private VideoLibrary during the Festival de Cannes to help you promote it to the programmers, distributors and buyers. In collaboration with Cinando, this securised short film platform is available online.
- Your film can be viewed by chosen professionals on an online private platform during five months after the event.
- Possibility to organise a screening in one of the Marché du Film screening room (optional, paying and upon availability). Please note that this screening is not a World Premiere at the Festival de Cannes but a showcase, a Market screening.
- Two accreditations for the Festival de Cannes, available at the same dates as the Short Film Corner, intended in first priority for the director and the producer of the film.
- A consultative access to www.cinando.com, the leading database of the film industry.